Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Er... wrong way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myranda
Myranda

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Er... wrong way Empty
PostSubject: Er... wrong way   Er... wrong way I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Suicune and Chimp-san were walking in the Union cave. So far they have caught a Trapinch, and named him Dusty. Now they are one there way to the next town. But that may not happen for awhile because... wrong turn! They finally come out of the cave and... "Ok, where here Chimp-san and..." *Reads the sign* "Pallet town??? thats not right..." "Chim?" "Whatever, while were here lets find some people to battle because I DO NOT feel like walking in that cave for two or three more days. Oh, thats right, I have a friend that lives here and I said to him some time I would come and battle him." "Char!"

Last edited by SuicuneX on Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret
Secret

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Trainer Card

Er... wrong way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Er... wrong way   Er... wrong way I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Jordan stops the battle for a quick moment. Ahhhhhhh Suicune I was waiting for you for quite a while.... Shall we begin practicing?
Back to top Go down
Myranda
Myranda

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Trainer Card

Er... wrong way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Er... wrong way   Er... wrong way I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm

"Your kinda in the middle of a battle right now but... ok! You can go first. Go, Chimp-san!" Chimp-san ran out in front. "Char!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Er... wrong way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Er... wrong way   Er... wrong way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Er... wrong way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Players :: Kanto :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: