Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The begining of jakes adventure.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Jake

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

The begining of jakes adventure. Empty
PostSubject: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

"Big day ahead of us riolu and piplup,our adventure begins in a few hours." "Pip!""Lu!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Indigo was walking through the town when he noticed Jake with his Piplup and Riolu, "Hey!" Indigo called, "Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Jake
Jake

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:30 pm

"No,Im just getting my adventure ready,By the way,Have you seen any Eevee around here?Im a big fan of them."Said Jake."Rio....(your telling me!)"Said Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 am

"No, not really," Indigo replied as Eevee's are sorta rare and hard to come by on your everyday walk, "I could help you find one?" Indigo prompted as he looked down at Jigglypuff who's eyes lite up with excitment for an adventure, even a small one.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

Suddenly, Ryan came up with his piplup in his arms "Hey guys" He waved
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:15 am

"Hey Ryan," Indigo greeted him politely, "How have things been?" Indigo asked as he patted Jigglypuff on the head.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 am

"Good" Ryan replied.Then he looked at Jake "Who is your knew friend?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm

"His name's Jake, he's new." Indigo introduced the two of them as he waited for Jake to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm

"Hi!Im jake.I could use some help finding an Eevee.Our family pets are all of Eevee's eveloutions and a baby eevee."Said jake looking at ryan then at indigo.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 am

"I wish..." Ryan said sadly "Eevee's are awesome,I've been searching ever since i started my journey"
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:00 am

"Yeah,on TV they said theirs been a recent outbreak of Eevee everywhere."Said Jake"Hey!Eves!come here!"Said Jake While a baby Eevee jumped out of a nearby bush."Eevee!"Said Eves
"this is Eves.Hes the baby eevee."Said Jake.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am

Morgan giggled for a second. "Spying is fun. I told you, Chimchar!" She whispered to her pal. Glameow accidently slipped out of the bushes. "Glam Meow, Meow! (Oops Sorry, Morgan!)" Glameow said. Morgan cupped her hands over her mouth. "Indigo and Ryan. And...Jake? All in one spot! Including me!" She said excitedly to her Chimchar. Glameow looked behind her. She looked up at Indigo. "GLAM! (INDIGO!)" Glameow meowed, happily. She jumped onto Indigo's shoulder and rested on it. Oh I hope Indigo doesn't recognize her....

ooc: LOL im spying lawl
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:31 am

"Eevee!"Eevee jumped on Jakes head."Ah,Eves.Hey,do you remeber the plan Eves?"Asked Jake"Eevee!"
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Glameow sniffed the Evee curiously. She slipped off of Indigo's shoulder. "Aww its soo cute!" Morgan whispered. Glameow heard her, because some reason, Glameow made a Shadow Ball and tried to hit the baby Evee. Morgan looked suprized. Was Glameow....Jealous? Just because I said the Evee was cute?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 am

"Woah!Shadow ball...nice...Wait...Eves!"Jake covered Eves and protected him from the shadow ball."Ow!that hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:17 am

Glameow looked suprized. Morgan never did that to...me! Glameow looked at the Evee crouched down. She pulled her ears back. She sighed. Her claws started to darken. Glameow's claw was made of shadow. She tried to hit Evee with her Shadow Claw move, trying not to hit the very protective trainer.

ooc: when its brown, pokemon are thinking xD
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:39 pm

"Break it up!" Indigo called as he held Glameow and Eevee away from eachother, "Morgan, this is your Glameow, come out," He said as he searched around looking for Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Morgan sat still. She didn't budge. "I'm so bored." She whispered. Glameow growled a second then turned her head to the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The begining of jakes adventure.   The begining of jakes adventure. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The begining of jakes adventure.
Page 1 of 1