Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We've arrived!

Go down 
+2
Morgan
Indigo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:04 am

Indigo and Morgan had finally made it to Oreburgh. It had been a long trip but the day was young and they were ready to go to Morgan's first Gym!
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Morgan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:23 am

Morgan smiled proudly. "Wow. That was...long." She looked around for a gym. She noticed a big building ahead. Chimchar cheered. He was ready for a battle. Morgan looked at Indigo. "I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 am

Indigo approched the door with Jigglypuff right beside him. He noticed a note on the door and read through it:

Dear Challengers,

I'm writing this letter to notify you that I'm out for lunch. Please don't fret because I will be back shortly, enjoy the town or go site seeing while you wait.

Rorak

Indigo let out a sigh as he read the letter to Morgan. "Why does this always seem to happen?" He asked half to himself as he stood next to Morgan. "So, is there anything you wan to do in Oreburgh while we wait?" He asked as Jigglypuff skipped around from restlessness.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

Morgan groaned. "What!? We walked all this way and he's out there eating a hot dog or something!" Chimchar scratched his head then shrugged. Morgan sighed. "Maybe we should look around."

ooc: XD A HOT DOG!! XD
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC: Yeah. XD I PM'd a few people to join, I hope they do. Smile

IC: "Sure," Indigo replied as the group made their way to the center of town. They stood in the center and stared around the town, "Where do you want to look?" Indigo asked. In the center of town their was a Pokemon Center, a Poke Mart, a Resteruant, a take out food store type thing, and a couple of shopping stores.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Morgan smiled. It seemed way more places than where she lived. "How about...you pick."
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 pm

IC: "Sure," Indigo looked around for a while until he noticed Jigglypuff pointing at a Pokemon Center, "Let's try there," He added as they made their way inside the Pokemon center.

OOC: This would be a good time for someone else to join so we can meet them here.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Morgan stepped inside. It wasn't hot as outside. There was air condition. Chimchar saw a chair with wheels then he spun on it. Morgan laughed. "Haha, Chimchar!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Jigglypuff joined in and spun around on the chair with Chimchar. They went around and around until Jigglypuff fell off and lay on the floor. She felt incredibly dizzy and she couldn't even stand up.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Chimchar laughed. He jumped down and felt very dizzy. He shook Jigglypuff and tried to make Jigglypuff stand up.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:59 pm

OOC: You guys don't mind if I join, do you?

IC: "Mmmrow!" Running across the room, Skitty reached Chimchar and Jigglypuff and started running circles around them. "I'm sorry," Lilly apoligized, coming over. She picked up Skitty who squirmed frantically to get free. "She gets away from me a lot."
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 am

"It's fine," Indigo replied as Jigglypuff gave Skitty a tap on the head followed shortly by a giggle. "It's good to see you, Lilly," He added as he turned around to Morgan, "Lilly, this is Morgan, she's a new trainer in the Sinnoh Region," Indigo explained as he gave Lilly and Morgan some time to get aquanted.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

Suddenly,a loud screech was heard and skarmory flew down with Ryan on his back. "Finally,Oreberg!" He said thankfully
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:52 am

"Hey, Ryan!" Indigo greeted as he went outside of the Pokemon Center to talk to him, "It's good to see you," Jigglypuff slowly walked outside of the Pokemon Center and stood next to Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:05 am

Glameow was clinging onto Morgan's shoulder and jumped down. She looked at the Skitty curiously. Morgan took out her pokedex and stored the pokemon's information into it. She stuffed it back into her pocket. "Nice to meet you, Lilly."
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Secondary Admin
Secondary Admin
Crimson

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:20 am

Crimson was walking up to the Pokemon Center when he saw Indigo and an unfamiliar face outside. Crimson had seen Lilly go in and he wanted to talk to her. Woah, Indigo's here too.. Crimson looked down at Squirtle in his arms who had curled up when Crimson had neared the two trainers. I see she's still shy. He thought to himself. "Hey Indigo." Crimosn said. "Nice to see you. But who's your friend?" He asked as he turned his attention to the man with the hat. Crimson couldn't help but to think about how awesome it was. "Anyways, I'm Crimson. I'm from the Kanto region." He finished as he held his hand out to shake, still carrying Squirtle in his other arm.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

"It's nice to meet you, too." Lilly said, setting Skitty down. Looking at Glameow, Skitty noticed that her tail was moving. "Mooow...." Skitty said in awe. "Meow!!" She hopped around Glameow and kept jumping and trying to grab her tail.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Glameow flicked her tail away and started chasing Skitty's tail. (Oh great..XD) "Meow! Meow! (Eek! Eek!) Morgan was suprized of the number of trainers that knew Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:27 pm

"Hey!" Ryan greeted "I'm Ryan,the man with the hat XD"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:14 am

During this time when these four trainers were meeting one another, Indigo noticed that Rorak was returning to his Gym with a Burger in his hands. Indigo ran to say hi to him but he closed the door before he could reach him. He and Jigglypuff then stood in front of the door waiting for all of these trainers to meet and noticed that the first Sinnoh Gym is open.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 pm

While Glameow was chasing Skitty's tail, Skitty was chasing Glameow's. "She'll tire herself out soon enough." Lilly said. "Hey, have you been to the Oreburgh Gym yet?" she asked Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Morgan shook her head. "Sadly, it's CLOOOOOSED."

and btw, SKITTY WILL NEVER TIRE OUT!! on episodes skitty chased its tail forever!! -.-'
Back to top Go down
Jake
Jake

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

"Riolu?Where are you?"I knew i shouldent have let him out to sightsee.

Jake saw the other trainers "Hi"He said "Have you seen a riolu run by?"Jake asked
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Ryan

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am

Ryan walked up beside Indigo. "I hate waiting" he said
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

"The Gym's open," Indigo replied slowly as he saw a Riolu running towards him and Ryan. Indigo caught the little guy before he passed and lifted him into his arms, "Is this your Riolu?" Indigo asked the Trainer who was calling out to find his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We've arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've arrived!   We've arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We've arrived!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Players :: Sinnoh :: Oreburgh City-
Jump to: