Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roark vs Indago

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Roark vs Indago - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:29 pm

"Wow an Ursuring!" Indago said as Croagunk walked over to Ursuring while Mudkip walked over to Cyndaquil. "Mud!" "Mudkip!" said Mudkip as he started to run around Lillys Cyndaquil playfully. While Croagunk was right in front of Ursuring just standing there. "Croa. Gunk. Croa. Gunk."
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Lilly
Lilly

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:43 pm

"How long have u had your Ursaring Shiko?" Lilly asked. As she was speaking, Cyndaquil started to pick up and eat the poke' block on the floor in front of him. "Cyn!" "And thanks for the poke' block, it looks like Cyndaquil really likes it!" Lilly said as she smiled at Cyndaquil on the floor. When there was only one piece of poke' block left, Cyndaquil handed a piece out to Mudkip. "Cyn?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm

"Kip!" Mudkip took the Poke'Block and ate it whole. "Kip! Mudkip!" "Wow it looks like Mudkip really likes the Poke'Blocks." said Indago as he went over to the two of them and started to pet Cyndaquil and Mudkip. "Kip." While Croagunk was still standing in front of Ursuring. "Croa. Gunk." "Croagunk stop annoying Shikos Ursuring can't you see he dosn't like it."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:58 pm

"Aw! There friends!" Lilly said. At that moment, Skitty jumped off of Lilly's lap and onto the floor. Skitty noticed Mudkip's tail twitching. "Mow!" Skitty said as she started to chase Mudkip and his tail around the room.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:56 pm

"Kip!" Mudkip started to wag his tail back forth letting Skitty chase it. "I guess they are freinds." said Indago smiling at the three Pokemon in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Shiko thought for a minute. "Well, I've had my Teddiursa, Now Ursaring, for about...I dunno...6 months? He was the third Pokemon I caught." "Ring! Ursa Ursa!" Ursaring sat on the ground with a boom and started staring at Croagunk.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:53 am

"Well, that sounds about right." Lilly said. While on the floor, Cyndaquil was saying something to Mudkip and Skitty was still chaseing his tail. "I wonder what there talking about." Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Number of posts : 69

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm

"Rio... Lu...", Riolu said very gentle and slowly went to skitty. He crouched a bit and looked at her face for a while. After that he sits down and stares at Lilly's Skitty for a long time. "What's wrong Riolu? Need a break after what happened?", Luca said jokingly to Riolu and petted him. "I guess you've been outisde of your pokéball for too long. Return!" Riolu's eyes turned wide open as he heard that he needs to return to his pokéball. He then punches the ball out of Luca's hand. Luca looked a little shocked at Riolu. "That's it... You're going back to the Day Care Lady!" Luca returned Riolu and went to the Day Care Center with the meanest Day Care Lady of all. After a few minutes Luca came back without Riolu in his team. "I hope he learns a lesson at the Day Care!", Luca said with folded arms a little depressed. He sat down on a chair and watches how Cyndaquil, Mudkip and Skitty play together.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 11:32 pm

"Don't ya think that was a little harsh? u could of just put him in his pokeball for a while. y didn't u do that instead?" Lilly asked. Skitty got tired of chasing Mudkip's tail and sat down next to him and Cyndaquil.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:34 am

Luca sighed. "He is used to that... he somehow just comes out of his pokéball just like that. He has the strength to come out of the pokéball... but he hasn't got the strength to escape the Day Care. Also...", Luca said as he put his cap off and looked at the pokémon. "He hates me..." "Oh, Luca! I wouldn't say that!", Nurse Joy said, "I think I know the answer! One of the Pokémon Masters, Ash Ketchum, from Pallet Town had a Pikachu that disliked its pokéball... And I guess your Riolu dislikes his pokéball too!" Luca sighed. "Just let him be in the Day Care for a while."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:00 pm

"How long r u planning to keep him at the Day Care?" Lilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm

"I guess... until he learns it... the day care lady will call me every hour if my Riolu learnt his lesson...", Luca said while looking on his PokéNav and then on his Pokétch. Luca sighed. "This happens almost every 3 days. But I also hope his Nature will still be loving..." Luca said.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:43 pm

"What if he never learns?" Lilly asked. Eevee walked over to Crogunk and Ursuring and just sat there, looking from one to the other, seeing who would move first...but they didn't move...Eevee shivered, she got very creeped out and just backed away...very very slowly.....then ran to Lilly and jumped up onto her lap. "Ee..vee..." *shiver* "Oh, it's ok, there just, well, i don't know what there doing. does anyone know?" Lilly asked as she petted Eevee on the back.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:02 am

"I know he will learn... he is strong enough to learn for his own!" Suddenly Luca's PokéNav began to vibrate and beep in a way. "Oh... someone is calling me..." Luca pressed on the button and held the PokéNav on his ear. "Yeah... Luca here." "Something is wrong with your Riolu! Come here! Quickly!!" Luca's eyes turned wide open and then he put his PokéNav back into his pocket. "I gotta go! Something is wrong with Riolu!" Luca ran out of the pokémon center and went to the day care.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Shiko appeared shocked, but inside he had triumphant thoughts. "The SHADOW SERUM must just be kicking in...Well, Mirror B did say it takes a while to make full effect..." Shiko thought to himself. Shiko's PokeNav beeped and Shiko picked it up. "Shiko here...What?! They have?! Ok! I'd better go with him, in case something REALLY bad happens..." One of Shiko's Galactic Executives were on the PokeNav, he had told him that the other Pokemon infected with the SHADOW SERUM have just begun to transform.

OOC: The letters that are BOLD, CAPITALIZED, and ITALISIZED are important key items and or words.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:38 am

Luca came back with a blue pokéball in his hand. There was a white cross on it and it kept glewing on contact with Luca. "Riolu evolved. But why right now! I mean, I don't even have a badge! I guess I'll just put Lapras and Bayleef in Professor Elm's Lab for a while..." Luca said looking at Lucario's new pokéball.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:46 pm

"Wow Riolu evolved already! He must really like you. said Indago as he walked over to Luca and looked at his Pokeball. Hey Luca why did you decide to leave Bayleef with Professor Elm? I mean Bayleef is your starter Pokemon." said Indago as he went over to Croagunk, grabed his arm, and moved him away from Ursuring. Treecko came out of his Pokeball and walked over to Cyndaquil, Mudkip, and Skitty and sat down. "Treecko!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roark vs Indago
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5