Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of Myranda's adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myranda
Myranda

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

The start of Myranda's adventure Empty
PostSubject: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:23 pm

(Well, I’m tired of waiting, so why not?)

Even though Myranda has Chimchar, her parents still wouldn't let her become a trainer. She tried to convince them, but every time she tried they would say no. So, she finally decided to run away from home to chase her dream.

It was about 11:00 at night in Cherry Grove. Every one was asleep, every one but Myranda. She was still up, packing everything she needed for her journey. She only had a little purse-like bag, but that was good enough. It would be tiring carrying around a large luggage bag anyways. Chimchar sat on the bed, unsure and confused about all of this. Myranda was finally finished, and she zipped up the bag and slipped on her hoodie. "Ok, Chimchar, ready to get going?" She asked quietly. They would have to talk quietly to avoid waking anyone up. "Char..." Chimchar whispered back in a confused voice. "It's ok, Chimchar, we’ll be fine." Myranda opened her door, looking behind to make sure that Chimchar would follow. They walked slowly and quietly down the stairs, making sure that it wouldn't creek. And as soon as they came down, Mookie, their pet growlithe, came running after them. "Mookie, now is not the time. Go back upstairs!" Myranda told him. Mookie only ignored. "Oh, I see, you want to come too, Mook?" Mookie began wagging his fluffy tail. "Well, I'm sorry, Mookie, but you can't come. You need to stay here, with the rest of the family." Mookie began to whine. It was very obvious that Mookie was eager to come too. "Fine, you can come too, Mookie, but it's not my problem if you start whining because you miss every one." "Groof" barked Mookie. (Yes, he makes the weirdest sounds.) Myranda opened the door, and the three started off towards the road to Violet City.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:02 pm

Indigo was walking through the streets. It was pretty late in the day and the streets were slightly lite. Indigo had just dropped off all of his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center except for Jigglypuff due to the fact that he had a few battles through out the day. He and Jigglypuff continued their calm walk until Jigglypuff said, "Jigglypuff!" She called out as she pointed at Myranda and started to run towards her, "Wait up Jigglypuff!" Indigo called as he caught her before she made it completly towards Myranda. Indigo then patted Jigglypuff on the head lightly as he looked over at Myranda, "Hey, isn't it a little late to walking around the streets?" Indigo asked as he and Jigglypuff approched the three of them.

Last edited by Indigo on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Myranda
Myranda

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:44 pm

Myranda was a little startled to see someone run up to her like that. But, it didn't matter to her.
"Late? Not at all. I'm up this late all the time." She fibbed. She didn't know why she had said that, but she thought it would be best not to tell anyone about her running away from home bit anyways. She noticed that Chimchar and Mookie were getting all excited about seeing the trainers Jigglypuff. Mookie normally wasn't around pokemon often (except for Chimchar and Huey, an Electrike, the other "dog of the house") so he was always getting excited. Myranda decided to continue on the conversation. "Well, the question is, what are you doing up this late?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:42 pm

"I've had a couple of battles today," Indigo replied as Jigglypuff walked up to Mookie, smiled, and sat down, "So Jigglypuff and I decided to go for a quiet walk to calm down before going to sleep," Indigo finished as he examined the bag she was carrying, "Are you traveling through town?" Indigo asked as he suddenly realized he was being rude, "My name's Indigo," Indigo added as he put his hand out to shake. "Jiggly!" She said in a mimic like sense as she waved to Chimchar and Mookie in a friendly greeting.
Back to top Go down
Myranda
Myranda

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

"Cool. I'm Myranda", she said as she shook his hand. Mookie and Chimchar started to have a little "chat" with Indago's Jigglypuff. "Yeah, I going to be leaving Cherry Grove soon. Why do you ask?" She was eager to get going, but she knew that she couldn't be rude or anything.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm

"I was just wondering because I was going to set off soon and meet up with my friends Lilly and Crimson," Indigo replied as he noticed the expression that was on her face, "You know, if you wanna leave, I'm not stopping you,"
Back to top Go down
Myranda
Myranda

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm

"Oh, um, i'm not in any rush. Hey, not to be nosey or anything but where are you meeting these friends of yours? Just asking."
(Has Crimson been online lately anyways?)
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 am

"Well, I was supposed to meet Lilly here but I came to late in the day so we're probably gonna meet up in the moarning," Indigo replied as he scratched his head, "I'm gonna meet up with Crimson in Violet City," Indigo finished as he looked at Jigglypuff who was staring at the Pokemon Center.

OOC: Crimson has not been on lately but me and him go on another site together and he said he liked the idea of bringing Poke Players back and said he would go on soon. We decided that in the story Indigo and Crimson have already meet a few times before their Pokemon adventures.
Back to top Go down
Myranda
Myranda

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

"Oh, ok. Well, I guess we should be going now." Myranda looked at Mookie and Chimchar. They seemed disapointed that they had to leave so soon. "By, Indago!" She said and the three walked off toward the dark route leading to Violet City.

(Well, I guess thats it for this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:22 pm

"See 'ya later!" Indigo called back as he looked down at jigglypuff, "Well, let's go to sleep," Indigo said cheerfully as Jigglypuff skipped all the way to the Pokemon Center.

OOC: I guess so. I'll make a topic soon that'll continue off of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of Myranda's adventure   The start of Myranda's adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of Myranda's adventure
Page 1 of 1