Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll Empty
PostSubject: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 am

Morgan skipped with a Chimchar on her shoulder. Chimchar was always so happy. Morgan's first day as a trainer was today. She was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Indigo had been walking around town when he noticed Morgan happily skipping with her Chimchar, "Hey, are you new?" Indigo asked as he walked over to her, "My name's Indigo, what's yours?" he asked politely while looking at her energenic Chimchar.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Morgan smiled. "Yes, I am new." "Nice to meet you, Indigo. My names Morgan. And this is Chimchar." Morgan said, holding out her hand. "Chim Chimchar!" Chimchar bounced on Morgan's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

"Nice to meet you two," Indigo replied as he shook Morgan's hand, "How long have you been a Pokemon Trainer?" Indigo asked as Morgan and her Chimchar seemed to be getting along quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Morgan stared hard at Indigo. She might be very embarrassed. He might make fun of her. Morgan got the courage to say it. "Uh....Today, actually." Morgan sighed. Chimchar shrugged. "Chim char...." Chimchar sighed as well. "But! I also have another pokemon! My mother gave her Glameow to me." Morgan added, pulling out a pokeball. She threw it and Glameow popped out. "Meow....Glam Meow Meow" Glameow said, looking at Indigo. Morgan patted Glameow's head. "This is Indigo." "Indigo, Glameow. Glameow, Indigo." Morgan said, introducing them to each other. Glameow smiled and jumped on Indigo's shoulder. "She looooves doing that. Glameow does it to EVERYONE." Morgan explained.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:54 am

"It's great having cheery Pokemon with you on your Journey," Indigo replied happily as he patted Glameow on the head, "I want you to meet an old friend of mine," He reached into his pocket, pulled out a Poke Ball, and threw it in the air. It opened up in a beam of light and a Jigglypuff came out, "Jiggly!" "She was my first Pokemon, my parents gave her to me when I was very little," He finished as he croched down and petted her on the head.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:02 am

"Awww." Morgan said. Morgan pulled out her pokedex. "Jigglypuff: The balloon pokemon. Jigglypuff has a sweet song to make everyone fall asleep." Morgan's pokedex explained. "Jigglypuff?" Morgan repeated. She smiled and rubbed Jigglypuff on the stomach. Chimchar jumped off Morgan's shoulder. "Chim char char!" Chimchar introduced himself to Jiggypuff. "Well I want to hear her song...." Morgan said, excitedly. "C'mon. I bet it's wonderful." She continued.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Secondary Admin
Secondary Admin
Crimson

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 am

Crimson was looking around taking in the new sights of the Sinnoh region as he had not been there before. As he was walking Crimson noticed Indigo and someone he had never met, "Hey Indigo, who's your friend?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 am

Chimchar looked up. "Chim!" He hadn't noticed him. "I'm a new trainer. Morgan." Morgan said, smiling and holding out her hand. Glameow looked over at the other trainer. "Glameow!" She purred, jumping onto his shoulder. "Glam meow meow."

ooc: brb for a while. gtg and play this game my mom subscribed me on Razz just for like i dunno 20 or 30 mins?
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:18 am

"This is Crimson," Indigo replied finishing the introduction, he than turned his head to Crimson, "I just met Morgon a few minutes ago, she's new and I was hoping we could give her a good start on her adventure," Indigo finished as he looked back over at Morgon, "Do you still want to hear Jigglypuff sing?" Indigo asked cautiously because they could fall asleep anywhere between a half hour to over a day.
Back to top Go down
Crimson
Secondary Admin
Secondary Admin
Crimson

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm

"Hey Morgon," Crimson said as he shook the hand that was offered to him. But after hearing Indigo mention Jigglypuff's song he shuddered, "No! Lets not and say we did...."
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Morgan frowned. "It can't be THAT bad." She said. "C'mon. Sing." She said to Jigglypuff. Chimchar nodded in agreement. He put his hand by his ear to show that he was listening. "See? Chimchars' wanting to hear your song, too." Morgan continued. Glameow frowned though. "Glame....ow!" She said, turning her head away. She put her paws onto her ears. "Meow Meow Glameow Glam meow meow." Glameow continued, so it was hard for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:55 am

"Jiggly!" She said cheerfully as she jumped on top of a bench and began singing, "Ji-gg-ly puff, Ji-gg-ly, e-e-puff," She continued singing as Indigo fell to the ground, "See you guys tomorrow morning," He yawned as he feel asleep on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 am

Morgan closed her eyes. "Thats so swee...." She began until she collapsed onto the ground with Chimchar. Glameow kept her ears covered but she fell asleep as well.

ooc: Lol i wanna see its marker! lol li love that part.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:00 am

OOC: That is always fun, my Jigglypuff dosen't have a marker....... Yet.

IC: Jigglypuff noticed that everyone with her had fell asleep, "Puff!!" She yelled as her cheeks puffed out from her face as she began to walk around the sleeping trainers and Pokemon, waiting for them to wake.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 am

Chimchar, however, had enough rest from this morning and last night so he woke up....like 50 or 40 mins after. "Chimchar?" He said drowzily. "Chim!?" He stared at Jigglypuff and pointed an accusing finger at it. "Chimchar Chim Chimchar Chim Char!( Your the one whos making us fall asleep!)" Chimchar explained to Jigglypuff.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am

"Jiggly, Jiggly Jigglypuff!" (Your Trainer wanted to hear me sing, so don't blame me!) She finished as she went over towards Indigo and began to shake him to try and wake him up,
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 am

Chimchar hadn't thought about that. He shrugged and tried to get up his trainer. "Chim...Chim! Chimchar....Chimchar...(Morgan....Morgan.....Morgan...Wake up!)" He urged. Morgan grunted. "Chim...Chimchar Chim Chim Chimchar Chim Char Chimchar.(If she doesn't wake up soon, i'm gonna have to use scratch on her.)" Chimchar sighed.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 am

"Puff, Puff Jiggly," (This may work better) Jigglypuff said slowly as she ran over to a nearby river, "Jigglypuff Jiggly, Jigglypuff" (We should put some water on their faces) Jigglypuff continued as she looked for something to put the water in.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:25 am

Chimchar stared. "Chimchar Char Chim Char Chimchar. (If you haven't noticed, i'm a fire type)" He shivered. He looked at Morgan. Was it....worth it? "Would she be a good trainer to....me?" Chimchar thought. He shook that out of his mind. He pulled Morgan. "Chimchar Chim Chim Chimchar. (Lets just pull them into the water.)" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:28 am

OOC: Back to normal. Smile

IC: "Puff," (Alright) Jigglypuff replied as she pulled Indigo until his head was finally under the water. A few seconds later he quickly sat up and shook the water out of his hair, What happened? Indigo thought as he looked over at Jigglypuff, he gave her a friendly pat on the head and remembered that she sung, "What time is it?" Indigo asked in a half asleep voice.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 am

Chimchar grunted when he pulled. He tripped on the edge and fell with Morgan. CHIIIIMMMMCHHAAAR! (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)" He screamed. Until something caught him from the brink of....well...getting wet. Morgan. Morgan was holding him. "I got you..."Morgan comforted Chimchar. She looked at Indigo. "What?! What time is it!?" She asked. She almost forgot. She had a watch on. "Its..." Morgan started, adgusting it. "Its broken. Too wet." She explained. She jumped out and squeezed water out of her hair. She dunked water out of her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Indigo pulled out his PokeNAV, "It's about.... 1:00 AM" Indigo finished as he looked at the sky and noticed that it was almost completly dark. "We should find somewhere to sleep,"
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Chimchar yawned. Morgan picked him up and cradled him. He climbed back up to her shoudler."Chim Char Chimchar! (Wake HIM up!)"Chimchar jumped, pointing at Indigo's other friend. Morgan turned around and woke Crimson up. "Where do we sleep?" She asked Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

"How about the Pokemon center?" Indigo asked, "It's free and open all night," He finished as he picked up Jigglypuff and held her in his arms, she looked very tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next