Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off to Oreburg we go!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:56 am

"They would never do that!" Jigglypuff replied as she thought about Indigo. She looked at the Pokemon center and replied, "Do you still want out help?"
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Morgan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Lucario nodded. "Five trainers did that to me...." She sighed. "Sure. You can help me. I will follow you guys but I will stay hidden, ok?" She said, happily. Chimchar smiled. Lucario ran into the bushes, afraid. Morgan walked out of the pokemon center. "What are you two doing out here?" She asked. Chimchar stared at Morgan. Will she really....abandon me? Yell at me? Chimchar looked at the bushes then he looked back at Morgan. Chim. Chim, Chimchar? (Yeah. Jigglypuff lets see if Indigo is up, ok?) Chimchar said to Jigglypuff then ran inside with Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 am

Jigglypuff walked into Indigo's room and nudged him awake. Indigo got up and drowsily made his way out of the room and knocked on Morgan's door, "Morgan, are you up?" he asked as he constantly knocked on the door unaware of how annoying he would be.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Morgan was combing her hair, yet again. "Coming!" She cried. She opened the door to see Indigo standing there. She yawned. She looked at Indigo. "Thanks for getting me out of my room! I couldn't budge out of there. My hair was a Rattata nest!" She laughed. She walked out of the Pokemon Center. She noticed something blue and black in the bushes, but she just ignored it. "It's a great day, huh, Indigo?" She asked.

ooc: lol rattata nest XD
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I won't take a long absence like that without notifying the site again.

IC: "It sure is," Indigo replied as he looked around the town, "Where do you want to go today?" He asked her casually, Jigglypuff gazed at the bushes and saw Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Morgan shrugged. "Somewhere that I haven't been?" She laughed. "Uh..is Oreburg close by?" Morgan asked, eager to get there very soon. Chimchar sighed. "Chim Chimchar Chim Chim Char Char! (Don't try to make any attention to the Lucario!)" Chimchar said.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:38 pm

"Sure! Let's head to Orberg!" Indigo replied as he set off with Morgan to Orberg. Jigglypuff gave one last glance over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 pm

The Lucario winked. Chimchar nodded then walked aside Morgan. Morgan looked down at Chimchar. "Hey. You look..nervous!" Chimchar shook his head then continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:01 am

OOC: I'll make a topic in Oreburg. Smile
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:57 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Oreburg we go!   Off to Oreburg we go! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to Oreburg we go!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Poke Players :: Sinnoh :: Jublife City-
Jump to: