Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morgan

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 am

"Whats a Pokemon Center?" Morgan asked. She picked up Glameow and set her on Morgan's other shoulder. "My pokemon look beat....yes, lets go to this Pokemon Center." She decided.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

"This really is your first day," Indigo finished with a chuckle as they made their way into town. When they had reached the Pokemon center Indigo could see that there wasn't any other trainers inside. They stepped in the door and were at the counter in a few seconds, "Nurse Joy, are there any rooms open?" "Yes, nobody else is here tonight so you're in luck," She finished as she pointed to a hall way, "You can take any two rooms down there" "Thanks," They finished as Indigo and Morgan made their way to the hall way, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow," Indigo finished as he looked down at Jigglypuff and noticed that she had fallenl asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Morgan waved and said, "See you tomorrow." She walked into her room. She set Chimchar and Glameow down. She yawned and fell asleep with them, for a new day was going to dawn apon them tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 am

The next morning Indigo woke up, he looked around to see if any of his Pokemon were awake: Jigglypuff was still asleep on Indigo's bed, Dratini was still snoozing in the corner with a bunch of blankets around him and on the ground, Mudkip had fallen asleep at the foot of Indigo's bed, but Caterpie was awake and he was slowly making his way over the desk that they had. "C'mon Caterpie, let's go see if Morgan's awake yet," Indigo said in a drowsy voice as he put his arm out near the desk for Caterpie to crawl up and go on his shoulder. They silently went out the room and made their way to Morgan's door, He gave it a couple of soft knocks to see if she was awake, afterwards he rubbed his eyes and streached to try and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Morgan was awake. "Come in." She grunted. She was trying to get a lot of tangles out of her hair. "UGH!" She yelled. Morgan was frustrated and Chimchar tried to help her."Chim Chimchar!(Almost there. Oh!)" Chimchar said while he was trying to put a bow in Morgan's hair. It popped out. "Chimchar Chimchar.(Not again....)" He sighed, picking up the bow. Morgan got one last tangle out of her hair. "Got it, Chimchar. Thats the last tangle." She sighed. Chimchar nodded and put the bow back in. "Chim. (Perfect.)"He said.

ooc: Cyan shows easier Very Happy so thats why i used it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:20 pm

"You ready to go?" Indigo asked as he looked at the bow in Morgan's hair.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm

"Ready." Morgan answered. She stepped out of her room and smiled. She had a shirt with a pokeball on it and some jeans with Chimchar heads. Chimchar was on her shoulder and Glameow on the other. "I want to see this pokemon my mom told me about. She said it was called....Shaymin. Mom said it looked like green flowers!" Morgan explained, excitedly. "Well, lets go." She said, walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Zack was just walking down the hallway with a Riolu, Happiny, Togepi, Bonsly, Cleffa and Pichu when he saw Morgan, and Indigo not far behind. Riolu was perched on Zack's head, Happiny and Togepi were on his shoulders, Cleffa and Pichu were clinging to his leg, and Bonsly was in his arms. Zack looked at Morgan "Oh, hi Indigo. Who's this?" Zack asked, looking puzzled, yet goofy at the same time with all the pokemon on him.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Morgan stared at all the pokemon. She identified each of the pokemon with her pokedex (if there was one, i would show you how I identify it). Chimchar smiled and talked to each of the tiny pokemon all over the other trainer. "Chim Chimchar. Chim Char Chimchar (Hi, i'm Chimchar and this is Morgan and nice to meet you all!)" Chimchar greeted.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 am

"Hey, Zack," Indigo replied, "This is Morgon," Indido said politely introducing her, "Why do you have all of those young Pokemon with you?" Caterpie made his way from Indigo's shoulder and moved to the floor to speak with the Pokemon on Zack's legs.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 am

Morgan smiled and knelt down and patted Cleffa's head. "You're a little cutie...." She said. Glameow frowned. She saw that Zack had his shoulders taken. Glameow wouldn't accept that and jumped onto his shoulder, knocking Happiny down. Glameow smiled. Morgan gaped at the sight of Happiny falling and she dived for it. Happiny was suprizingly, caught in her palms. She sighed. Morgan looked up at Glameow, dissaprovingly. Glameow just shrugged and stay on Zack's shoulder. "Sorry about that...." She apologized, very embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Zack laughed and petted Glameow's head. "It's fine." He slowly lowered Bonsly to the ground and Riolu jumped off of his head to chat with all the other Pokemon while Togepi stayed on his shoulder. "I'm helping to take care of these Pokemon. They found them outside on the streets, and when they get better I get to keep them." Zack said cheerfully. "Sometimes I stop at Pokemon Centers to see if they need any help, and sometimes I get rewards." He said as Togepi hugged Zack's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Morgan smiled. "You must be a BIG help." She said. "Chimchar Chim (I wanna battle someone.)" Chimchar said, pulling on Morgan's pant sleeve. "Chimchar? You want to battle?" Morgan asked Chimchar, unsure. Chimchar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Zack laughed. "If it's a battle you want, I'm happy to oblige." He said as he pulled out a Pokeball and spun it on his finger. Zack threw the pokeball up and a Munchlax came out and stood in front of all the other young pokemon."Lax." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Chimchar smiled. "It's our first battle." Morgan said. Chimchar stepped outside. Morgan on one end of the grass and Zack on the other. Chimchar grinned. "You first!" Morgan called to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll   Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan and Chimchar's Stroll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2