Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Here is the key to my novel, Enraged Warrior.

Yellow - Random People
Green - Shiko
Violet - Shiko's Mother (Kikana)
Cyan - Shiko's Father (Homaro)
Orange - Shiko's Sister (Ninata)
Blue - Nita
Red - Hikama
Purple - Mikano
Dark Red - Ukam Theif (Unak)
(More will join later in the story)

Characters Description:

Shiko:
Shiko is a samurai from the town of Ukam. Shiko has just discovered that there is a theif in Ukam that is stealing from the royal blood-line. Shiko meets up with the honerable Judge Hikama, who sends him on a journey bigger than he's ever imagined.

Nita:
Nita is a beggar on the streets of Ukam, that is until Shiko notices her kind heart, and hears her backstory. Shiko offers to bring Nita along on his journey. Nita insantly agrees and starts to follow Shiko and Hikama to the location of the many towns that the theif has been in the past few months.

Hikama:
Hikama is one of the most honerable judges in Japan. When he finds out about the theif, he meets up with the only person who has seen the theif, yet was too scared to remember his face, Shiko.

Mikano:
Mikano is perhaps the most skilled Samurai in Japan. He however is not very egotistic. Mikano meets up with Shiko, Nita, and Hikama in the largest Japan city, Inobana.

Last edited by Shiko on Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:42 pm

~Chapter 1 : Ukam Theif~

We begin our story with the tale of Shiko, an orphen from Ukam. He has been adopted by a family of samurais. All men in the family will become samurais by the age of 13, or sapuku be the price. Shiko is now 11, and a great samurai, but not as strong as Mikano, the greatest...

Shiko walks through his hometown of Ukam, his swords tightly tied in his belt kicking a few stones as he passes by. Suddenly, a man in full black clothing runs by so quickly, it looks like a black blur to Shiko. "What the..." "COME BACK HERE!! THEIF!!!" A man with rugged clothing, by the looks of it, a merchant, ran by. The man tripped and fell face first in the dirt. Shiko leaned down. "Are you ok, sir?" The man pulled himself up and brushed off his clothes. "Yes, thanks for your concern..." "What did he take?" "All my money..." The man took out a small, leather pouch and turned it upside down. Nothing but a few little pieces of paper fell out. Shiko clenched his fist. "It happened...again...."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:15 pm

~Chapter 2 : Ukam Theif Revealed~

Shiko looked towards the road he ran to. "Don't worry sir, I'll get your money back..." "Bless you sir!" Shiko started to pull out his sword, but he remembered an important way of the samurai. Only unsheath your sword if you are going to use it. Shiko stopped for he didn't know for sure if he was going to use it or not. Shiko ran towards the road and was stopped by a beggar, Nita. "Please young man, please just give me something, anything! I'm so broke you see..." Nita pointed to her clothes that were old rags sewn together. "Sorry, but I'm in a hurry..." Shiko moved and ran towards the road once more. By the time he got to the end, it was dark. Shiko saw a faint glow of a lanturn. Shiko went towards it, but stayed far enough away so the person holding it couldn't hear or see him. "Hehe...that merchant back in Ukam was so easy to steal from...I just had to take it all..." Shiko started breathing harder. The man turned around towards the tree that Shiko was standing. Shiko heard the scrape of the theif's sword as he unsheathed it. Shiko moved out from behind the tree and pulled out his sword. Shiko noticed that his mask was off. He knew the face, but not the name. "Dare to challenge me, eh little boy?" Shiko pulled out his other sword. "That's right, and I don't intend to lose..." "Foolish little boy! Trained by the Kimoi family..." "H-how did you know that?!" "Only a Kimoi would try to be so sneaky, then reveal himself..." Shiko tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword. If something would happen I dishoner him in any way...he could hurt my family... Shiko thought to himself. The theif charged at Shiko and he easily dodged it. "Only a Kimoi would be able to dodge a theif so easily..." Before Shiko could find him again, the theif was behind him. The theif put his sword to the back of his neck, scaring Shiko and making him drop his swords. The theif turned him around and grabbed his shirt. "Let it be known that from now on...the Kimoi family is always in danger...you never know where I, Unak Ikano might turn up next..." Unak threw Shiko on the ground next to his swords and blew out his lanturn. Shiko had already forgotten his name he was so scarred. Could it be...could it be that the theif...is as good a samurai as Mikano...?

Last edited by Shiko on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:55 pm

~Chapter 3 : Judge Hikama~

Shiko lay there, paralyzed by fear thinking about what had just happened. Shiko got up, but stayed silent. A man in a kago with guards on each end carrying it, walked towards Shiko. The guards lowered the kago and a short, skinny man walked out and up to Shiko. "Are you the young man that theif just attacked?" Shiko recognized his face, for it was the famous and honorable Judge Hikama. "Y-y-yes my lord...H-he told me his name, but I forgot it, he almost killed me!" Hikama walked around and inspected Shiko. "Hm...young man...did the man have a scar under his right eye?" Shiko tried to think. "I-I don't know, if I saw the face, I would, but I do not...sorry..." Hikama turned around and jumped back into the kago. He urged Shiko to come, for he would take him back to his family. Shiko nodded and jumped into the kago, not realizing that he forgot his swords. As they ride along the road in the kago, Hikama questions Shiko about Unak. "So...Shiko is it? Did you happen to see any features that may help us find him?" "I already told you that I was too scared to remember anything!" Shiko snapped. Shiko slapped his hand on his mouth. "I'm so sorry, my lord..." "Quite fine, quite fine." Hikama pulled out a small bag that contained dougnuts. "Shiko, would you like a dougnut?" Shiko at first refused, but then realized he hasn't had anything to eat since breakfast, which had been about 12 hours ago, and took the dougnut. They were about halfway to Ukam and Hikama was still eating his dougnut. "One last question, then we may rest. Has the theif done any other crimes?" "Yeah! But I'm the first he's revealed his face to..." "I see..." Judge Hikama said. "Well then, it's official, tomarrow morning, tell your parents that you are going to help Judge Hikama and meet me in Yinabak." Shiko thought for a moment and remembered that he forgot his swords. "Oh no! My swords!" Shiko cried. "Oh! No problem Shiko..." Hikama pulled out a wooden sword, so shiny and polished, it looked like pure jade. Shiko took the sword. "Thank you, my lord!" "Please...call me Hikama." Hikama said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:06 pm

~Chapter 4 : A New Shiko?~

Shiko and Hikama, about a kri away from Ukam, were in a deep sleep. suddenly, the kago flew to the ground and woke the two up. "What now?!" Hikama asked impatiently. Outside the kago, they could hear the clashing of swords. There were 5 guards fighting Unak for he feared that Hikama would find him, but this time, his mask was on. Shiko's eyes widened as he heard the sound of a man being stabbed and killed. "Come! We must run the rest of the way!" Shiko and Hikama jumped out of the kago and started running as fast as they could towards Ukam. Shiko stopped and turned pulling his sword out. "What are you doing?!" "A true samurai never runs from a fight..." Shiko said as he ran towards the theif. The theif was just about to kill another guard, Unak's sword was held high over the guard's head. "Pathetic! I can defeat two guards as easily as defeating a mere merchant..." Unak's sword dashed down and Shiko jumped in front of the sword and blocked it with his. "No more, Unak!" How did I remember his name?! Shiko thought to himself. Unak slowley backed away, but Shiko was so fast this time, he was behind Unak and has stabbed him with his sword. Unak yelled in pain as Shiko pulled out his sword. "Why you...you little runt.....I'll have my revenge one day, just you wait..." "Just go ahead and try, Unak...as long as I'm there...you'll never kill anyone dear to me..." What speed! What agilitiy! It's as if he is another master samurai... Hikama thought to himself. A bright white light glew all around Shiko's body as if his aura was showing. Shiko stopped glowing and fell to the ground. One of the guards picked him up and put him in the kago. "We will rest for the night, we will go to Ukam tomarrow and leave for Yinabak the day after..."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:41 pm

~Chapter 5 : Back in Ukam~

A day passes and Shiko awakes in the kago and sees Hikama still sleeping. "Huh? Wh-what? Hikama!" Shiko starts shaking Hikama. Hikama wakes up and lazily looks around. "Hikama! What happened to Unak?!" Hikama slowly comes to and rubs his eyes a little. "Unak? Oh right, the theif, he got away last night..." "Well shouldn't we go after him?!" "First we must inform your parents...Guards! To Ukam!" The guards lifted the kago and started to head towards Ukam.about 2 hours later, the kago landed in Ukam. Shiko got out of the kago and went to his house. Shiko's mother and sister ran to him nearly sobbing. "Where were you Shiko?!" "I've been with Judge Hikama, Mother..." Shiko's father, mother, and sister all starred at Shiko. Judge Hikama walked up behind Shiko. "Hello Kimois!" Shiko's mother and sister went upstairs while his father greeted Hikama. "Hello Homaro." "Master Hikama, it is true that my son stayed with you last night?" "Correct, Shiko and I have been on the trail of a theif since late last night. And of course I must have your permission, Shiko is the only one that has seen his face, and needs to come with me to Yinabak." "It would be my honor, to have my son serve the Judge Hikama..." Horamo said while bowing. "Ok then, Shiko, stay here with your family for the night while I stay at a nearby inn, be ready at dawn tomarrow...and say 'hi' to Kikana and Ninata for me Shiko. And Homaro, you should be proud of your son, he is a great swordsman..." Hikama waved and left the Kimoi house with a freindly smile. Shiko turned to his father seeing that he was overjoyed for his skills and courage complimented by THE Judge Hikama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior   Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shiko's Novel, Enraged Warrior
Page 1 of 1