Poke Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poke Players

Poke Players is revived and back on the Internet!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roark vs Indago

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Lilly

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Trainer Card
Badges (Region/Number of Badges):

Roark vs Indago - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:57 am

"Well, im Lilly and this is Eevee," "Ev!" "Skitty," "Mow!" "and Cyn...right.......my Cyndaquil is in for treatment right now, we dont know if its serious or not yet," Eevee and Skitty looked sad, "but hes a tough little guy, he'll pull through!" Lilly said, trying to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Luca
Luca

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:10 am

"I'm Luca Kurosaki! This is Flaaffy." "Flaaf!" "I also have four other partners, Bayleef, Riolu, Shieldon and Lapras." "Fy!", Flaaffy said while he examined Eevee and Skitty.
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Number of posts : 635

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:56 am

"I'm Indago and this is Mudkip and Croagunk." "Mud!" "Croagunk dosn't talk that much." said Indago smiling at Croagunk. "I hope your Cyndaquil's alright. What happened to him?
Back to top Go down
http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:44 pm

"If it was Team Galactic then I would gladly take care of them!", Luca said accidently dropping Flaaffy. "Flaow!" "Oh sorry Flaaffy." Luca hugged Flaaffy to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 6:07 pm

"Are they the ones in the weird spacey shirts and the black pants?" Lilly asked. "Then yah, the told me to give them my pokemon and when i refused they battled me and beat up my poor Cyndiquil."
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:22 am

"They tried to kidnapp me! This guy here, Shiko, is like the leader from those guys with those spacey shirts. Well... a guy named Mikano said that", Luca said to Lilly of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:37 pm

"That's odd, and why is he knocked out?" Lilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:44 am

"He knocked himself out. Riolu keeps telling me it was his psychic powers but there is no proof."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:09 pm

"So Riolu knocked him out? That seems unlikely if he didn't attack him...hm.....dehydration maby?" Lilly pondered.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:10 pm

"Riolu didn't really knocked him out. Riolu keeps telling me that Shiko knocked himself out. And with Psyhic Powers Riolu ment that Shiko used his Psychic Powers to knock himself out. Well.. It is very complicated but Riolu keeps telling me that." "Flaaffy!"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 pm

"Shiko has psyhic powers? If he does, (which is really odd) then y did he knock himself out?" Lilly asked, as she sat down in a chair. "Do you guys want to sit down?" Lilly asked as Skitty leaped into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:57 am

"Sure. I'm tired with all of this." Luca said and sat next to Lilly with Flaafy in his arms. "Riolu keeps telling me that Shiko has psychic powers." "Flaawn!" "Oh Flaaffy... Are you tired? OK then... Stand by, Return!" Flaaffy retunred to his Heart Ball and then Riolu came from his pokéball out without Luca knowing it.
"Rio! Lu!", Riolu said while he jumped on Luca's shoulder. "Oh... Riolu..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:09 pm

"Sure i'll sit down." said Indago as he sat down on the other side of Lilly and Mudkip jumped on his lap while Croagunk stood next to him. "So Luca how does Shiko have Psychic powers?" asked Indago curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:03 pm

"Seriously, I thought only pokemon had them..." Lilly asked as Skitty started to paw at mudkip. "mow!"
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:28 am

"I'm not soo sure... There isn't much proof that Shiko has them..." "Rio! Rio! Rio!" Riolu said as he pounced on Eevee. "Oh Riolu stop that..."

Last edited by Luca on Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:26 pm

"Ev!" Eevee said as she hit Riolu with her tail. "Eevee, why must u have such a short temper?"
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:55 am

"Rio! Rio! Riogrr...!" , Riolu said as he jumped on Lucas head and streched his tongue out to Eevee. "Riolu stop that now! Or do you want to go back to the mean day care lady?!?!" "Rio... Riory..." Riolus said as he calmed down and sat on Luca's head. "Could you please sit on someone or something else?" "We found the kid and the boss!!" Suddenly two Gaöactic Grunts came running in again. "And it's that girl! Well it was fun teaching a lesson to your Cyndaquil!" "Oh no... Riolu!" Riolu stood in front of the Grunt and was in his fighting position. "Could you please fight outside?", Nurse Joy said. "OK..." (lol)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:43 pm

"Ev! Eevee!" "you want to fight too Eevee?" Lilly asked. "Are u sure?" "EV!" Eevee shouted, very determined. "Alright then, go for it, just remember, be careful." Lilly instructed. "Oh, and by the way," Nurse Joy interupted, "your Cyndaquil is all healed up and is as good as new!" She handed Lilly his pokeball. "Thx!"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:22 am

Shiko woke up and looked around. Oh man...what happened? Oh that's right, Mikano blabbed and I knocked myself out...huh? Shiko noticed the Galactic Grunts. In their heads, he used kinesis to tell them, "I am pretending that I am on their side right now..." The grunts looked at each other and nodded. Shiko and Magmortar walked up behind Lilly, Luca, and Indago. "Magmortar, use Fire Punch and get rid of these guys..." "Mag!!" Shiko blinked and the Grunts had an invisable protective barrior around them. Magmortar punched the grunts and they flew through the roof of the Pokemon Center, but no damage was actualy done to them. "Excuse me! Now we need a repair! This is going to need so much money!!" "Oh...hehe...sorry..." Shiko wove his hand and the roof was restored back to normal. "Oh, thank you....um...how did you do that?" Shiko shrugged, returned Magmortar and took a seat on the bench.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:22 pm

"Riogrr.....", Riolu growled at Shiko, noticing that he is the leader of Team Galactic. But when everytime Riolu says that to Luca, Luca never believes him. So he lives alone with his own secret and proof. "Well... I guess no pokémon needs to be healed!", Nurse Joy said and smiled. "Wait... I TOLD YOU TO FOGHT OUTSIDE!!!!", Nurse Joy yelled at Luca, Shiko, Indago and Lilly. "So... Sorry...", Luca said in japaneese, but Nurse Joy could still understand it. "Rio! Riuca!", Riolu said as he punced on Luca and hugged him around his neck tightly. "What made you so happy all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo
Administrator
Administrator
Indigo

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:42 pm

"Oh by the way Indago your Treecko and Taillow are fully healed from the Gym Battle." said Nurse Joy as she gave Indago the two Pokeballs. "Thanks! Hey Shiko are you feeling alright..." said Indago cautiously.

Last edited by Indago on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:04 am

"Rio...", Riolu said as he licked on Luca's cheek. "Oh Riolu... please stop..." Riolu then stoped and sat on Luca's shoulder. "Man Riolu you changed..."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Lilly

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 4:45 pm

"Aw! Thats cute! He really likes u!" Lilly said as Cyndaquil came out of his pokeball. "Whats wrong Cyndaquil? r u scared to stay in your pokeball or something?" Lilly asked him. Cyndaquil took a moment to look around the room and size everybody up. He got very scared when he looked over at Magmortar, since he was like, five times taller than he was! Magmortar looked over at Cdyndaquil. "Cyn!" Cyndaquil yelped as he jumped up onto Lillys lap and then onto her head, clinging to it. "Whats wrong?" Lilly asked as she attempted to get him off. She gave up and just petted him. "Alright, u can just stay there for now." Lilly told him. "Oh! Everybody, this is Cyndaquil." "Cyn!!" Cyndaquil replied, happy to be safe on Lillys head.

Last edited by Lilly on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Administrator
Administrator
Zack

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:40 am

Shiko returned Magmortar and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine..." Shiko bent over by Cyndaquil. "Hey little fella...here ya go!" Shiko laid a couple Poke' blocks by Cyndaquil, the kind of blocks that baby fire Pokemon like. "So...what happened the past few hours?" Teddiursa came out of his Pokeball. "Teddiursa? What's up?" "Ur!" Teddiursa looked around and took a seat on the ground. Teddiursa started glowing. "Teddiursa?!" The glowing Teddiursa grew about 5 times taller and stopped glowing. An Ursaring was standing there. "Ring!"
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplayers.forumotion.com
Luca
Luca

Trainer Card

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 am

"Rio! Rio!", Riolu said as he stood on Ursaring's head. "Riolu... You never and I really mean NEVER acted like this now..." "... Luca!" Luca looked shocked at Riolu. "Wow... he knows my name..." Luca said as he hugged Riolu. "Lu! Ca! Rio!", Riolu went to Cyndaquil and sat in front of him. He looked awhile at him and he stood up and went back to Luca. "You sure are strange... Nurse Joy! Could you check Riolu's nature?" "OK, this is very rare that trainers ask for their pokémon's nature..." Nurse Joy took Riolu and examined him for a while. "Rio...", Riolu said as he hugged Nurse Joy around the neck. "I guess I know his nature now... His nature is... Loving... this nature is rare!", Nurse Joy said as she gave Luca his Riolu back. "At first his nature was Hasty... now it's Loving? I never heard of it..." Luca said as he smiled at Riolu. "Riolu! Luca!", Riolu jumped on Luca's shoulder and licked him on the cheek several times. "You know that I need to take a shower after this..." Luca smiled and Riolu smiled back. "Wow... a 1.8 meters tall and 277.3 lbs. heavy Ursaring..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roark vs Indago   Roark vs Indago - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roark vs Indago
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next